Due to our continued growth and success with our partners across New South Wales, Vivir Healthcare are on the lookout for a Team Leader to join us!
Have a the opportunity to lead by example and impart all the wealth of knowledge and experience to your team!
We are looking a Leader that would be keen on being positioned in one of these areas:
- Central Coast
- Port Macquarie
- Bateau Bay
What type of Team Leader are we looking for?
We are looking for an operator that are competent around the following tasks:
- Competent in managing large teams of Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist (upto 30 Clinicians).
- Be a real strong communicator.
- Able to liaise with with Talent acquisition teams and provide assistance with updates around the current hiring requirements.
- Have a genuine passion for imparting skills and knowledge to their team members.
- Help drive and motivate staff members.
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments.
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans.
- Familiar around Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually.
- Confident with Soft tissue massaging.
- Confident in working according to ACFI guidelines.
- Develop and foster professional relationships with patients, families and allied health professionals.
- Work to achieve and have a positive impact on all patient's health.
What sets us apart?
You are not just a number in our system, but you are a part of a greater leadership team of quality professionals. And we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Supportive training and mentoring delivered from the head of operations to all our Team Leaders in the Country.
- Quarterly / Bi-Yearly development classes.
What are the requirements?
To be considered for our engagements, we need our team leaders to have the following attributes and skills:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Hold a general/Full AHPRA registration.
- Have drive to build and grow their team members.
- Must be based in Australia.
- Have 3+ years experience in aged care.
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care.
- Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better for their patients.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in an aged care environment.
- Have availability for telephone interviews for new staff.
- Current drivers licence or access to reliable transport.
- National Police Check.
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com or call 02 8267 4532 for a confidential discussion.
SA: LHS 298364