Vivir healthcare are seeking Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Osteopaths for rewarding Full time or Part time roles in Rural QLD.
This role is a perfect opportunity for Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist/ Osteopath new graduates, those looking to expand their knowledge of a different sector or for those in private practice looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in peoples lives. With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
What we Offer:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Supportive work environments
- Fantastic promote within culture; opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Excellent pay rates
- Full time hours although part time will be considered
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Osteopathy
Current AHPRA registration
Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tracy for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9269 8616
SA: LHS 298364