Calling all Occupational Therapists!
Due to growth within our business we are currently looking for fully registered Occupational Therapists looking for community work in Outer Eastern and North Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, Vic.
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOMED!
This position will see you working within the community which is a growing area and allows our clinicians to work both within aged care facilities and within people's homes. We work with case managers, clients and their families to achieve the goals of the clients.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You receive a referral from our schedulers based on where you have indicated you will travel
- You get to see and review the referral and ensure its within your scope and you have time to complete and undertake follow up
- We ask that you respond with a yes or no to a referral within 24 hours of receiving it
- We offer flexibility as in you are not obliged to pick up any referral and we cannot guarantee you any number of referrals in your desired location. Its mutually flexible and this is a benefit to the candidate as it works well within their own work lives and other employment
- You can combine current work or personal commitments with a rewarding casual/contract position in the community.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Kilometers paid
- Great variety of work across different award winning aged care facilities and within the community
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current FULL general AHPRA registration
- Experience in Aged Care preferred but not essential
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology. Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields please contact Niall for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: email@example.com or 02 8267 4538
SA: LHS 298364