Liquid error: internal
Calling all Occupational Therapists!
Due to growth within our business we are currently looking for 5 fully registered Occupational Therapists looking for community work in and around various Gippsland Suburbs! There is an influx of referrals available to start straight away!
So if you are looking for just a few hours a week or full time hours we can help.
This position will see you working within the community which is a growing area and allows our clinicians to work both within aged care facilities and within people's homes. We work with case managers, clients and their families to achieve the goals of the clients.
HOW IT WORKS:
You receive a referral from our schedulers based on where you have indicated you will travel
You get to see and review the referral and ensure its within your scope and you have time to complete and undertake follow up
We ask that you respond with a yes or no to a referral within 24 hours of receiving it
We offer flexibility as in you are not obliged to pick up any referral. It is a case of picking up as many or as few as fits your schedule.
You can combine current work or personal commitments with a rewarding casual/contract position in the community.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Kilometres paid
- Great variety of work across different award winning aged care facilities and within the community
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current FULL general AHPRA registration
- Experience in Aged Care preferred but not essential
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Interested in joining the Vivir team? We also have full time & part time opportunites available! For more information please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8267 4532
SA: LHS 298364