Due to growth within our business we are currently looking for fully registered Physiotherapists to pick up flexible Adhoc referral work in the community & within aged care facilities in Western Sydney - Between Blue mountains & Penrith.
WORK WHEN & WHERE YOU WANT TO ON A FLEXIBLE BASIS!
What we Offer:
- Great opportunities for those who are semi retired, new grads, looking to return to work or just looking for extra hours on top of their current role
- Variety of work across different award winning aged care facilities and within the community
- Immediate starts & referrals ready to pick up
- Great hourly rates & paid mileage!
- As a contractor you can Choose your own hours to fit around your lifestyle!
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Supportive work environments
- Fantastic promote within culture; opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Work within residential aged care on a referral basis
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
- Help improve lives for the better
- Establish strong relationship with clients
- Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Full drivers license & own vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology. Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Catherine for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8267 4532
SA: LHS 298364