Due to growth within our business we are currently looking for experienced Dietitian to pick up flexible Adhoc referral work in Callala Bay, NSW and surrounding suburbs.
This position will see you managing, organising and evaluating nutrition related wellness programs and nutrition supplements programs within an aged care setting. Alongside other related referrals which might come through on an 'as needs' model regarding a resident health for example extreme weight loss or weight gain.
Due to the position being run on an Adhoc "as and when required" basis, this would ideally suit someone who is looking for extra hours on top of an existing working week OR for someone who is looking at returning to the workforce.
If you enjoy the flexibility of occasional work, this is the role for you!
At the moment we have several referrals ready to go so an ASAP start would be advantageous.
TO BE CONSIDERED
- Have a tertiary qualification in Dietetics
- Hold a DAA membership
- Previous experience in aged care preferred but not essential
- Availability to work on an ad hoc basis
- Have a car and full clean drivers licence.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Excellent hourly rates
- Several referrals available to start ASAP
- Contractor work - choose your own hours
- Mileage paid
- Great variety of work across different award winning aged care facilities
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Interested in joining the Vivir team? For more information on these new roles, please send a CV through to Niall@vivir.com.au or for a confidential discussion 02 8267 4538
SA: LHS 298364