Are you interested in a new role? A new role or a the next step in your career, maybe a senior position?
Are you interested in making a difference in aged care?
Are you keen to relocate?
Vivir are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents in Tamworth, NSW.
Flexible working days and hours available with interviews slots open today.
New graduates most welcome.
As part of your responsibilities will be expected to carry out the following:
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these)
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Optional community "in home" care referrals if required
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Develop and foster professional relationships with patients, families and allied health colleagues
- Work to achieve and have a positive impact on all patients health
You will not only see yourself using your strong aged care skills to work with other allied health care professionals but you will also use your relationship and problem-solving skills to build sustainable relationships with all our clients. You will also be working closely with the wider Vivir Healthcare business to ensure your area is running smoothly and efficiently.
We are committed to making lives better by providing high quality health services to elderly Australians. We provide healthcare services into Australian residential aged care facilities and more recently to in-home and community centres. Our team of experienced clinicians work closely with onsite multidisciplinary care teams to develop quality treatment plans and care programs tailored to meet residents' needs. We are passionate about improving the quality of life, and safety, of elderly Australians.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Excellent pay rates
- Options for full time, part time or locum contracts
- Full time hours although part time will be considered
- Community referrals also available if required
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development classes
- Flexible working conditions, choose your own start/finish times
- Friendly, fun and friendly team environment
- Opportunities for further career progression, we have a fantastic promote within culture
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- Have a Bachelor Degree as a Physiotherapist
- Hold Full General AHPRA registration
- Experience in aged care preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in aged care
- Have availability for telephone interviews this week
For more information or a private, confidential discussion, contact Niall today on Niall@vivir.com.au or 02 8267 4538.
New graduates most welcome!
SA: LHS 298364