Vivir are currently seeking an occupational therapist to start in an established aged care facility in Horsham, Victoria, with an immediate start available and a salary package between $70,000 - 90,000.
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans
- Falls prevention strength and training
- Optional community "in home" care referrals.
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Foster professional relationships with patients, families and colleagues
You will utilise your experience as a clinician and collaborate with other allied health care professionals to provide a positive impact on your patient's health and well-being.
You will also be working closely with the wider Vivir Healthcare business to ensure your area is running smoothly and efficiently.
What We Offer You
- Excellent pay rates
- Options for locum hours
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunities for further career progression
To Be Considered For This Role
- Have a Bachelor Degree as an occupational therapist
- Hold Full General AHPRA registration
- Demonstrate high-level quality clinical care
- Have a passion for delivering superior service for making lives better
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in aged-care
- Have availability for telephone interviews this week
Should you have any queries please contact email@example.com or 02 8267 4538
SA: LHS 298364