Vivir are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents in Scarborough, North of Brisbane on a part time/casual basis.
Flexible working days and hours available with interviews slots open today.
New graduates most welcome.
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans
- Falls prevention strength and training
- Optional community "in home" care referrals.
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Foster professional relationships with patients, families and colleagues
You will utilise your experience as a clinician and collaborate with other allied health care professionals to provide a positive impact on your patient's health and well-being.
You will also be working closely with the wider Vivir Healthcare business to ensure your area is running smoothly and efficiently.
What We Offer You
- Excellent pay rates
- Part time hours
- Options for locum hours
- Awesome support team offering excellent training and mentoring
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunities for further career progression
To Be Considered For This Role
- Have a Bachelor Degree as an occupational therapist
- Hold Full General AHPRA registration
- Demonstrate high-level quality clinical care
- Have a passion for delivering superior service for making lives better
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in aged-care
- Have availability for telephone interviews this week
Should you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9269 8616
Please get in touch to discuss other opportunities.
SA: LHS 298364