This role is a perfect opportunity for those looking to expand their knowledge within a different sector or perhaps for those in private practice looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in peoples lives!
With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
NEW GRADS WELCOME !
What we Offer:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Supportive work environments
- Fantastic promote within culture; opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Excellent pay rates
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Osteopathy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
- Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
Please contact Tracy for a discussion regarding your career in aged care:
email@example.com or 02 9269 8616
SA: LHS 298364