Vivir are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents in Brookfield, QLD.
- Full Time Opportunity
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Immediate Start Available
This role is a perfect opportunity for experienced Physiotherapist, new graduates or for those wanting to expand their knowledge within a different sector looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in peoples lives.
With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating with other allied health professionals daily.
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these)
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Optional community "in home" care referrals if required
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Develop and foster professional relationships with patients, families and allied health colleagues
- Work to achieve and have a positive impact on all patients health
We are committed to making lives better by providing high quality health services to elderly Australians. We provide healthcare services into Australian residential aged care facilities and more recently to in-home and community centres. Our team of experienced clinicians work closely with onsite multidisciplinary care teams to develop quality treatment plans and care programs tailored to meet residents' needs. We are passionate about improving the quality of life, and safety, of elderly Australians.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- Have a Bachelor Degree as a Physiotherapist
- Hold Full General AHPRA registration
- Experience in aged care preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in aged care
- Have availability for telephone interviews this week
For more information or a private, confidential discussion, contact Tracy today on Tracy@vivir.com.au or 02 9269 8616
SA: LHS 298364