Vivir are currently seeking a Physiotherapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents in Scarborough, North of Brisbane on a part time/casual basis.
Flexible working days and hours available with interviews slots open today.
New graduates most welcome.
As part of your responsibilities will be expected to carry out the following:
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these)
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Optional community "in home" care referrals if required
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Develop and foster professional relationships with patients, families and allied health colleagues
- Work to achieve and have a positive impact on all patients health
You will not only see yourself using your strong aged care skills to work with other allied health care professionals but you will also use your relationship and problem-solving skills to build sustainable relationships with all our clients. You will also be working closely with the wider Vivir Healthcare business to ensure your area is running smoothly and efficiently.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- Have a Bachelor Degree as a Physiotherapist
- Hold Full General AHPRA registration
- Experience in aged care preferred but not essential
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better
- Be flexible and adaptable to changes in aged care
For more information or a private, confidential discussion contact Tracy Wright on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9269 8616
SA: LHS 298364