Vivir Healthcare are seeking a Physiotherapist for a rewarding full time role in Ballarat, VIC.
This role is a perfect opportunity for experienced Physiotherapists & Occupational Therapists, New Graduates or those looking to expand their knowledge of a different sector or for those in private practice looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in peoples lives.
With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
NEW GRADS ARE WELCOMED !
What We Offer:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Supportive work environments
- Fantastic promote within culture; opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Excellent pay rates
- Full time hours although part time will be considered
- Optional community "in home" care referrals to earn more money throughout the year as & when you need it
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8267 4608 for a confidential discussion.
SA: LHS 298364