The Role: Vivir Healthcare are currently seeking enthusiastic graduates looking to begin their career with a company that is passionate about making lives better! We are offering contracts now with start date pending AHPRA registration.
"It's a privilege to be doing something so worthwhile" Vivir Physiotherapist.
The roles we have available are Permanent Full time, Part Time or Casual across Newcastle & surrounds.
The positions available will see you working within residential aged care where you will have the ability to make a significant difference to the elderly both in their mobility but also their quality of life. We also provide referrals within Community Work. If you have recently graduated or will be graduating soon and looking to begin your career in a stable and supportive environment look no further as we have flexible and varied options and would love to discuss with you how Vivir Healthcare can help.
What working at Vivir Healthcare can offer you:
- A 12 month graduate program - supportive mentoring program aimed to develop your skills - Role ongoing after first year.
- Monthly professional development sessions.
- Great career progression, with a fantastic promote within culture.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Employee centric culture.
- Great pay rates.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a passion for delivering superior service and making lives better.
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care.
For more information or to apply please contact Catherine at email@example.com or call 0282674532 for a confidential discussion.
SA: LHS 298364